This stretchable performance safety tether has a loop at one end which you attach to your harness via a girth hitch (cow hitch), and a custom carabiner safety clip for attaching to an anchor point or jack line on the boat. Extended length is 6-1/2 ft (2 meters). By wearing the easily stowed Spinlock Safety Line Cutter, any safety line tether will satisfy ISAF and ORC recommendations by providing a means of disconnection under load.
- Ideal for use with the Spinlock Deckvest or with any other conventional safety harness.
- Approved standard length.
- Easy to use lightweight clip with wide opening gate, one-handed operation, double action carabiner clip.
- Up to 50% lighter and more compact than conventional safety lines.
- Dry-coated to reduce water absorption.
- Full strength compact line.
- Overload indicator.
- Yachting Australia Approved.
- World Sailing / OSR compliant.