5 inch inspection port by RWO. Allows you to gain access to the interior of the boat without compromising hull integrity. This inspection port will fit hull cut out for Viking insection port, but will require you to drill new screw holes.
- Includes outer bracket, inner lid, and o-ring seal
- Does not include any installation hardware - see notes below
- Diameter: 4.92 inches (125 mm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 5.50 inches (140 mm)
- Have a Viking Inspection Port? Viking no longer manufacturers inspection ports. When upgraded to an RWO Inspection Port you can re-use the same hole cut out in the boat, but you will need to drill new screw holes. Screw in lid on this RWO inspection port will not match threads on a Viking inspection port.
- Have a Fat Bag / Hatch Bag? We are aware of some instances where existing hatch bags do not fit correctly in these ports. Viking made both hatches and bags, but RWO does not make replacement bags that fit in their hatches.
- This inspection port does not include any installation hardware
- Inspection ports can be installed with screws or bolts, depending on your specific application
- Add a pack of our Inspection Port Screws to your order as a basic way of installing the port
- We also recommend the use of a Silicone Sealant or 5200 Adhesive product to ensure watertight installation
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.