4 inch inspection port by RWO. Allows you to gain access to the interior of the boat without compromising hull integrity. Fits cat bag for storage!
- Includes outer bracket, inner lid, and o-ring seal
- Does not include installation hardware - see notes below
- Diameter: 3.93 inches (100 mm).
- Cut Out Diameter: 4.35 inches (108 mm).
- This inspection port does not include any installation hardware
- Inspection ports can be installed with screws or bolts, depending on your specific application
- Add a pack of our Inspection Port Screws to your order as a basic way of installing the port
- We also recommend the use of a Silicone Sealant or 5200 Adhesive product to ensure watertight installation
Have a Viking Inspection Port? Viking no longer manufacturers inspection ports. When upgraded to an RWO Inspection Port you can re-use the same hole cut out in the boat, but you will need to drill new screw holes. Screw in lid on this RWO inspection port will not match threads on a Viking inspection port.