The RS Venture Connect builds on the original RS Venture design and adds a weighted keel. The Venture Connect takes the comfort and openness of the Venture cockpit and adds the ultimate in stability with a weighted bulb keel. The Venture has the stability for any program - anywhere - without sacrificing its surprising performance.
- Stability and Safety
- Self righting 264lb keel with lead bulb
- Removable keel hoist post and winch for easy keel lifting & lowering
- Self draining cockpit - transom drain tubes quickly clear spray and rainwater
- Non-slip grip surfaces throughout the cockpit
- Fits a ton of folks (1200lb capacity)
- Forward positioned mast and optional moveable thwart again yields huge cockpit space
- Strut vang above the boom gives space and safety for the crew
- Easily handled by beginners
- Sparkling performance and incredible range of sailing options for experts
- Can be stored afloat on a mooring
- Easy keel lifting for convenient launching and transport ashore
- Keep your boat in one place or explore fantastic new venues
- Very durable composite GRP hull construction
- Thick woven GRP skins and 3mm Coremat construction, under a double layered gelcoat means that the RS Venture will stand up to intense use
- Optional rubber gunwhale fenders and bow bumper
- Optional spinnaker pack (asymmetric or symmetric) to add speed, take sailing to the next level and increase the fun factor
- Stability Pack
- Full range of Electronic Servo options which can be added - for sailors of every ability imaginable.
- Length: 16'4ft
- Beam: 6'8ft
- Draft: 3'9ft
- Air draft (mast above water): 23ft
- Weight (hull): 435lb
- Mainsail: 118sqft reefs to 98sq ft
- Jib: 41sq ft
- Spinnaker (optional):
- Asymmetric 150sq ft
- Symmetric: 113sq ft
WHY WEST COAST SAILING?
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.