Internallly, loads are supported by smooth-running, rigid cage, permanently lubricated, stainless steel roller bearings that will not seize up under high loads. Size 50 and smaller winches all use the same pawls, so you don't need to carry a wide variety of spares.
- Pawls are captive and will not pop out when the drum is removed for servicing.
- All bronze (except as noted above), one piece, center stem/base combination provides exceptional strength while simplifying servicing.
- High tensile bronze gears, on multi-speed winches, deliver smooth power with minimal loss
- Stainless steel main gear shafts.
- Drum utilizes a unique and effective needle peen grip pattern.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.