Custom Spliced 6:1 Cunningham w/ Technora Control Line for Laser/ILCA
Upgrade your Laser / ILCA cunningham control to a 6:1 purchase system with this complete set up from our Rig Shop. Our 6:1 cunningham uses a set of two Harken 29mm T2 carbo blocks to create a cunningham that is easy to rig and unrig, with integrated Dyneema primary for connecting to your vang and luggage tag loop on lower block for attaching to your mast section. This is our TecPro version featuring a double braid line technora cover with dyneema core control line. Our experts have fine tuned this system so that the lengths are perfect for dialing in your Laser / ILCA outhaul. Designed for Laser / ILCA sailboats with upgraded deck hardware - deck blocks and deck cleats.
Available in several control line color choices. All Dyneema line is gray. Uses all Harken hardware.
POLYTECH - Green, Blue, Orange
COPPA 5000 - Lime/White, Blue/White
How to Rig:
- Install lower block around mast section, below the tang, by passing the block through the spliced eye
- Set block to port or starboard side, depending on how you prefer to set up your controls
- With your mast and sail up, take the Dyneema primary line (spliced to top 29mm block) and pass through the grommet in the tack of the sail
- Run the loop down to your vang assembly and connect to the pin at the top of the vang - the block/control line should then be hanging from the sail
- Next, take the control line (spliced to the block hanging at the grommet) and run to the block at the base of the mast, passing from back to front
- Run the control line back up to the hanging block and through the sheeve, passing front to back
- Complete the system by running the control line down to the deck, through the deck block, and aft to the deck cleat
- 1x Harken 29mm T2 Block (top section of purchase) with Polytech (Technora) Control line and Dyneema primary line
- 1x Harken 29mm T2 Block (bottom section of purchase) with Dyneema luggage tag loop for easy install
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.
Rig Shop Return Policy
All 'West Coast Sailing Rig Shop' items are built to order and therefore excluded from our standard 366 day return policy (as referenced below). Please contact our team right away if there is an issue with your product. Except in the event of production error on the part of West Coast Sailing, refunds for rigging products inadvertently returned to us will not be refunded. West Coast Sailing may elect to issue Store Credit for the value of the product in select circumstances. When in doubt, contact our team first.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.