Replacement daggerboard stop set for Laser sailboats. The plastic stop set prevents the daggerboard from dropping through the daggerboard trunk. Not class legal for racing but ideal for training and recreational use.
- Plastic stop set for daggerboard
- Prevents daggerboard from falling through trunk slot
- Commonly found on Laser sailboats and ILCA dinghies, as well as the Sunfish
- Color of plastic may vary
- Not class legal for racing
- Replacement for LaserPerformance / Vanguard part # 85236
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).