This is a mid performance J/24 Main Halyard, designed to be led aft to a cleat/clutch on the cabin top. Available with a Wichard halyard shackle on one end and a reeving eye on the tail for easy installation. This option features New England Ropes Sta-Set, a mid range line with polyester core and cover for moderate stretch and some water absorption. A great choice for the club racer looking for mid range performance and a more economical price point compared to our high performance options.
- J/24 Main Halyard w/ Shackle
- Length for cleating on cabin top cleat/clutch
- New England Ropes Sta-Set 8mm line
- Polyester Core / Polyester Cover
- Includes halyard shackle on one end for attaching to sail
- Reeving eye on the tail end for easy installation
- Part # J24119
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop
This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.