Complete 'XD' (race spec) Cunningham and Outhaul Kit for ILCA dinghes. Assembled using top end Harken hardware, the kit includes new, lightweight Harken airblocks, Dynemma SK78 primary lines, and Dinghy Control secondary lines. Cunningham is rigged as a cascade style system using two single blocks. Outhaul is rigged using a cascade system at mid boom, near the cleat. This kit is available to upgrade older boats that still have classic or recreational rig controls, indicated by the single fairlead aft of the mast step and single jam cleat just in front of the daggerboard slot. Mounts to existing holes with existing hardware.
- Harken deck cleats and base
- Deck block base with 16mm Harken blocks
- Cunningham primary and secondary lines (spectra and control line)
- 29mm and 18mm Harken Carbo air blocks for cunningham rigging
- Outhual primary and secondary lines (spectra and control line) plus shockcord inhauler
- 3x Harken 16mm Air Blocks and 1x Harken 16mm Air Block w/ Becket
NOTE - This upgrade no longer includes 4x stainless screws for mounting the deck plate and deck cleats. You can use your existing hardware.
Click here to view the Rigging Guide (PDF) opens in new tab