The Hobie Mast Stepper II is easy to install because it eliminates the trailer mounted gin pole. However, the Mast Stepper II system does require that the trailer's forward mast support be 30" taller than the mast step and an existing winch. Setup also requires a set of trapeze wires (not included). The mast is stabilized by tying a trap wire on each side to the front cross bar. The kit includes all necessary lines, shackles, blocks and instructions. Purchase winch separately. Recommended for Wave, Getaway, Hobie 14, Hobie 16, or Hobie 17 catamarans.
- Easy to use Mast Stepper from Hobie Cat
- Recommend for Wave, Getaway, Hobie 14, Hobie 16, and Hobie 17
- Does not include mast stand or winch
- Does not include trapeze wires, which are required for proper use
- Installation Instructions
RESOURCES & SUPPORT