Hobie Cat Company catamaran cover designed for Hobie 17 and Hobie 18 sailboats. Made from a tough woven polyethylene fabric to tolerate sun, wind, rain, and high and low temperatures.
- This is designed to fit a variety of boat lengths, cut into general catamaran shape. ItíÍíÇíÍ_íÍí_íÍííÍíÇí«íÊs made of tough woven polyethylene that is coated on both sides, one side silver, one side black. Hobie has chosen this polyethylene because of its excellent resistance to ultra-violet degradation. It is a woven rather than sheet fabric to provide great tear strength. These covers will tolerate sun, wind, rain, high and low temperatures, and not fall apart. This fabric was specially designed for outdoor application. Install with silver side out.
- Each cover is cut to be used for a boat length range. Tapes are sewn in place to allow you to secure the cover around the hulls and crossbars. Custom features such as cut outs or slits for wires or wings can be created with scissors. The edges will not catch, fray, or pull. We include 5 feet of adhesive backed velcro with each kit to be used to prevent slits from flapping in the breeze.
- Cover is not designed to be used while trailering.
- Fits Hobie 17 and Hobie 18 catamarans.
- This cover can be modified to work with the mast up, and includes instructions for how to do so.