Protect your Hobie 16 or Hobie 14 with this tough woven polyethylene cover designed for extreme conditions. This cover is designed to fit a variety of boat lengths (14-16 feet) and cut into general catamaran shape. It is made of tough woven polyethylene that is coated on both sides, one side silver, one side black. This polyethylene material has excellent resistance to ultra-violet degradation. It is a woven rather than sheet fabric to provide great tear strength. The covers will tolerate sun, wind, rain, high and low temperatures, and not fall apart. This fabric was specially designed for outdoor application. Install with silver side out. Tapes are sewn in place to allow you to secure the cover around the hulls and crossbars. Custom features such as cut outs or slits for wires or wings can be created with scissors. The edges will not catch, fray, or pull. 5 feet of adhesive backed velcro included with each kit to be used to prevent slits from flapping in the breeze.
- Woven polyethylene fabric
- Protect from wind, rain, snow, and UV.
- Install with Silver side out
- Can be used with Mast Up or Mast Down - follow instructions on cover
- Ideal as a storage cover, but can also be used while trailering
- Cover should be secured with additional tie downs if using at highway speeds to minimize flap
- Designed for Hobie 16 and Hobie 14 Catamarans
- Can be used on other catamarans of similar size - fit not guaranteed
RESOURCES & SUPPORT