Ball bearing swivel bases feature dual rows of Delrin ball bearings that swivel freely even underhigh loads. Bases include stand-up springs and a U-adaptor to accept a variety of appropriate blocks. The 144 is the standard configuration with a tall arm. It is ideal for mounting in the cockpit or for use on larger keelboats and small offshore boats that use 3.00 in (76 mm) plastic blocks.
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- Flying Scot Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam Cleat (x1)
- J/22 Mainsheet Ratchet Block Swivel Base with Cam (x1)
- J/70 Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam (x1)
- J/80 Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam (x1)
- J105 Mainsheet Swivel Base (x1)
- Lightning Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam (x1)
- Melges 24 Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam Cleat (x1)
- Snipe Mainsheet Block Swivel Base with Cam (x1)
- Sonar Swivel Mainsheet Base (x1)
Swivel Cam Cleat
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.