The Gill Deckhand is the ultimate sailing glove for the new or recreational sailor, designed for dinghy and inshore use. Comfortable and flexible, the Amara reinforcement on the fingers provides great grip. The Deckhand Glove is recommend for dinghy and inshore sailing, and a great value for the new sailor.
- Excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort.
- Seamless wraparound Amara reinforcement on fingers.
- Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
- Recommended for dinghy and inshore sailing.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.