The Gill Deckhand is the ultimate sailing glove for the new or recreational sailor, designed for dinghy and inshore use. Comfortable and flexible, the Amara reinforcement on the fingers provides great grip. This is the long version, offering protection for your middle, ring and pinky fingers while leaving thumb and index finger uncovered.
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves, like the Deckhand Gloves, that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilization of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar. The Deckhand Glove is recommend for dinghy and inshore sailing, and a great value for the new sailor.
- Excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Middle, ring and index fingers are covered with index finger and thumb exposed.
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort.
- Seamless wraparound Amara reinforcement on fingers.
- Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
- Recommended for dinghy and inshore sailing.
Width is measured as the circumference of your hand at the knuckles.