A truly high performance sailing glove. The Gill Pro gloves are made of super durable Amara material in the palm and seamless dura-grip fabric so they (and you) can stand up to the toughest sailing. Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilization of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
- Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability.
- Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn tested and proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials.
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on lower part of palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Contoured fit for dexterity.
- Thumb and index finger tips exposed.
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex.
- Inside wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
Width is measured as the circumference of your hand at the knuckles.