Closeout Deal! Gill is revamping their glove range for 2021, but you can still find great deals on past season gloves. Limited to stock on hand.
Discounts do not apply to deals / closeout / clearance inventory.
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves, like the Championship Gloves, that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilization of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
- Excellent grip, flexibility and comfort.
- Dura-Grip fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort.
- Seamless wraparound Dura-Grip reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
- Intended for active dinghy and inshore sailing.
The Gill 'junior' size gloves have a glove 'width' recommended for hands between 6 and 6.5 inches (or 15 and 16.5 cm). This width is measured as the circumference of your hand at the knuckles. For larger sizes, please check out the adult Gill Championship glove, which is available in Short and Long finger styles.