The Dynamic Dollies & Racks 'Combo Rail System' is an innovative trailer and dolly combo solution designed to make it easy for one person to load/unload their boat without assistance. This 'Rack Over and Spar Deck Single Tongue Dolly' version includes a set of rails that bolt onto an existing trailer so that you can slide your single tongue dolly and sailboat up on to the trailer by yourself, keeping the boat conveniently stored on the dolly, along with a single boat storage rack and second set of bars for spar storage above the rails. This allows you to store one boat on the dolly upright on the trailer plus one additional boat upside down on the top rack with multiple spars stored on a dedicated set of rack bars. This is the rail system and rack only - dolly and trailer sold separately.
Photo shown is of the 'Combo Rail System Rack Over and Spar Deck' option.
- Bolt on rail system
- U Bolts and hardware for attaching rail system to trailer
Types of Combo Rail Systems
- Combo Rail System Single/Double Tongue - Includes rail system for sliding dolly up onto trailer. Available in both a 'single tongue' and 'double tongue' dolly version.
- Combo Rail System Rack Over Single/Double Tongue - Includes rail system as explained above, plus an additional one boat storage rack. This allows you to transport one boat upright on its dolly on the rail system and one boat upside down on the rack above it.
- Combo Rail System Rack Over and Spar Deck Single/Double Tongue - A further modification of the 'Rack Over' style system which includes a boat storage rack with a second set of cross bars designed for spar storage. This allows you to transport one boat upright on its dolly, one boat upside down on the rack above it, and multiple spars on a dedicated set of cross bars just under the boat rack cross bars.
How to Order
- Each Dynamic Combo Rail System is built to order and customized based on boat to be carried and trailer it is attached to.
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com to discuss ordering one for your specific situation.