The Dynamic Dollies & Racks 'Combo Rail System' is an innovative trailer and dolly combo solution designed to make it easy for one person to load/unload their boat without assistance. This 'Double Tongue Dolly' version includes a set of rails that bolt onto an existing trailer so that you can slide your double tongue dolly and sailboat up on to the trailer by yourself, keeping the boat conveniently stored on the dolly. This is the rail system only - dolly and trailer sold separately.
Example photo shown of a Club 420 on its dolly on Combo Rail System. Product includes Combo Rail System only. Boat and trailer sold separately.
- Bolt on rail system
- U Bolts and hardware for attaching rail system to trailer
Types of Combo Rail Systems
- Combo Rail System Single/Double Tongue - Includes rail system for sliding dolly up onto trailer. Available in both a 'single tongue' and 'double tongue' dolly version.
- The product sold on this page is the Combo Rail System for Double Tongue Dolly
- Combo Rail System Rack Over Single/Double Tongue - Includes rail system as explained above, plus an additional one boat storage rack. This allows you to transport one boat upright on its dolly on the rail system and one boat upside down on the rack above it.
- Combo Rail System Rack Over and Spar Deck Single/Double Tongue - A further modification of the 'Rack Over' style system which includes a boat storage rack with a second set of cross bars designed for spar storage. This allows you to transport one boat upright on its dolly, one boat upside down on the rack above it, and multiple spars on a dedicated set of cross bars just under the boat rack cross bars.
How to Order
- Each Dynamic Combo Rail System is built to order and customized based on boat to be carried and trailer it is attached to.
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com to discuss ordering one for your specific situation.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.