Dynamic Type 9 dolly for the Capri 16 Proudly made in the USA by Dynamic Dollies and custom sized for your boat, offering a great fit ease of maneuvering. Shipped in an easy to assemble kit.
- This style is made for longer, heavier boats e.g., Point Jude, Capri 16.5, 13 Boston Whaler, and more.
- Double axle configuration with dual slings for proper support.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3 inch non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16 inch x 4 inch wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
- Ships in an easy to assemble kit.
- Proudly made in the USA by Dynamic Dollies and Racks.
Freight Shipping Information
This item is classified as FREIGHT due to weight and/or length and is therefore not eligible for free shipping. For destinations within the continental United States, this item has a flat rate shipping charge of $250 for shipment via fully insured LTL freight provider. Please select ‘Freight Shipping’ at checkout. Note that this is a per item shipping charge. This flat rate excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Armed Forces, US Territories, and all other international destinations. Checkout is not available online for freight shipments outside the continental United States. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what shipping options may be available. For additional information, please see our Shipping Policies page.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.