Robline Racing Pro is a 12 strand single braid line made with a high tech mix of Dyneema and Technora fibers for minimal stretch and abrasion. This high tech mix of fibers provides a soft hand feel, great cleating ability and remarkable longevity. Robline Pro Racing Sheet is incredibly light and flexible to quickly run through blocks even in light winds. It was developed together with the cat sailors of the Flying Phantoms and the medal winners at the Rio 2016 Olympics. This line makes a great option for sheets and finishes well with end whips, but we do not recommend this line for any splicing or tapering services.
- Colors: Blue, Red, Black
- Diameter - 9mm (23/64 inch)
- Core - 12 strand blend of Dyneema® and Technora®
- Cover - N/A
- Applications - Sheets or Control Lines
- Features - Low Stretch, High Strength, Abrasion Resistance
- Average Strength - 5,280 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Excellent strength thanks to blend of Dyneema® and Technora® fibers
- Elongation - Minimal elongation
- Material - Blend of Dyneema® and Technora® fibers
- Splicing - NOT RECOMMEND
Dyneema Blended Single Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.