Robline Coppa 5000 is a great high performance line for sheeting on larger dinghies and keelboats. It has a Dyneema SK-78 core and provided with a 24-plait cover for easy splicing and stripping. It is ideal for applications where minimum stretch and optimum grip combined with minimum abrasion are required. Recommended for main sheet, jib sheet, and spinnaker sheet applications.
- Colors: Blue
- Diameter - 9mm (3/8 inch)
- Other Available Diameters - 5.5mm / 7mm
- Core - Dyneema® SK-78 HMPE
- Cover - 24-plait Polyester/Polyester Soft/Technora® 24
- Applications - Sheeting, Trim Systems
- Features - Double Braid, Low Stretch, High Strength
- Average Strength - 12320 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Dyneema fiber is stronger than steel for its weight
- Stretch - Very low stretch and creep - resists stretching under static load
- Material - Dyneema® SK-78 HMPE (high molecular weight polyethylene) core with Polyester/Technora® 24 blend cover
Dyneema Core Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.