The pre-stretched, bio-based D12 78 core makes Marlow D2 Racing a high-strength, lightweight all-round performer. It is color coded with the cover ensuring identification is assured even if the cover is stripped. Upgrade polyester halyards with D2 Racing by choosing a smaller diameter and achieving weight savings and handling improvements with higher safety factors and far fewer rig adjustments when sailing.
The 24-plait polyester jacket runs smoothly and grips well gibing superior performance in clutches, jammers and winches and providing excellent abrasion resistance and greater longevity. D2 Racing is easily spliced and tapered for a safer rig and the brightly colored polyester cover is easily identifiable.
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue
- Diameter - 8mm (5/16 inch)
- Core - Dyneema D12 78
- Cover - 24 Plait Polyester
- Applications - Sheets and Halyards on small keelboats
- Features - Double-Braid, Low Stretch, High Strength, Abrasion Resistance, UV protection
- Average Strength - 7694 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Excellent strength thanks to Dyneema D12 core
- Elongation - Minimal elongation
- Material - Dyneema D12 78 core with 24 Plait Polyester Cover
- Splicing - Easy to splice and taper