The Zim Pram is a durable, self-bailing dinghy that is a perfect training boat for beginner sailors. The simple design is very low maintenance, and offers a platform very similar to an Optimist for kids to get excited about sailing. Fed up with expensive fiberglass repairs? The Zim Pram's polyethylene hull is nearly indestructible and will withstand the tough use that a beginner program boat takes. With no air bags or sail ties to worry about, and a nearly dry boat after capsize recovery, programs and individuals will love to ease of use with these pram trainers.
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull
- Self bailing with built in flotation
- Durable, replaceable mast partners
- Foils made of superior marine plywood
- Durable sleeve sail with window and battens and reinforced webbing tack and clew
- Blocks, sheets, and halyard included
- Mast, sprit, and boom made of high grade aluminum
- Many Optiparts fittings including spars and blades can be used.
You can also reach us at email@example.com or by calling 503-285-5536 ext2
- Capacity: 1 Sailor
- Length: 7.8 ft
- Beam: 4 ft
- Sail Area: 35 ft2
- Hull Weight: 81 lbs
Why West Coast Sailing
We represent a dozen sailboat brands from all around the world. Our dinghy sailboat inventory is second to none, with at least 100 boats in stock in our warehouse at any time. Our staff has extensive experience sailing, racing, rigging, coaching and delivering boats worldwide. This is what we do:
- Selection – 70+ models of boats from manufacturers around the world.
- Service – Our staff is focused on helping you Own The Water.
- Experience – The team here has decades of experience on all types of dinghies.
- Inventory – Over $1million of boats and parts inventory in stock at all times.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Rigging – We rig most boats by hand, and stand behind our work.
- Long Term Support – We are a leader in our industry, and we didn't get here by cutting corners. We have your back.
- Apparel and Accessories – We have the apparel, accessories, trailers and dollies to go with each boat.