Cover your V15 upright with this premium mast down style deck cover. Six structurally reinforced pull-up tabs are sewn into the cover to hold up the cover with mast down for storage and trailering in the deck up position.. Available in Seagull Gray with Black Trim.
- Designed for cartopping, trailering and off-season storage, this durable cover features six structurally reinforced pull-up tabs (tie to the mast) to effectively tent the cover with the boat upright while on the road or for storage.
- No allowance for mast up option which would be the Colie Deluxe Rig Up Top for the V15.
- Quick release adjustable webbing straps hold the cover taut for flap free highway travel and extra dry storage.
- This cover has been reinforced at all possible areas of chafe (chainplates, bowplate, & traveler eyes).
- Colie Deluxe covers are made from Top Gun, the highest quality marine fabric made in America. It is a rugged abrasion-resistant material with stay-true, long lasting colors. "Top Gun" is guaranteed for a five year period against excessive loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions. It's also UV and mildew resistant, plus water repellent and breathable. All our covers are constructed from "Seagull Gray" Top Gun and are trimmed in Black.
- Colie Deluxe covers are sewn with Tenara sewing thread by Gore which has a lifetime guarantee for sun-rot. We can say without hesitation that our covers last longer than any others we've seen or heard about.
- Every Colie Deluxe product includes your name or sail number, neatly stenciled on it for personalization.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.