Each TEAR-AID repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces such as canvas, leather, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints, aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene, vinyl and vinyl coated. TEAR-AID Type A and TEAR-AID Type B provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. This is the Type A poly version.
EACH PATCH KIT CONTAINS:
- (1) 3 inch x 12 inch TEAR-AID Patch that cuts with scissors to any size
- (1) 7/8 inch x 7/8 inch Patch
- (1) 1 3/8 inch x 1 3/8 inchí Patch
- (1) 12 inch Reinforcement Filament for repairing tears at edges
- (2) Alcohol Prep Pads
- (1) Illustrated Instructions
- Product Repair List.
RESOURCES & SUPPORT