The Knee Pad Dinghy Sailors Have Been Waiting For.
Long length knee pads that extend down to protect part of the shin. A streamlined fit with a silicon rubber elastic webbing strip at the top band and above the calf maintains the position of the knee pads, whilst an additional elastic strap is positioned just below the knee to further secure the pad in place. Comfort is enhanced through stretch panels around the main knee panel to allow stretch where you need it the most and improved movement, with a breathable mesh panel down the back to add breathability to the back of your leg. Durability and protection has been achieved to follow in our ‘Race Armour’ range, with the use of Duratex II at the outer surface and NBR rubber used on the inside – this has minimal water absorption so weight will not be added to the pads when wet, the properties of the rubber also mean that the pad will mould to your body slightly and also adds some shock absorption for those falls!
- Integrated silicon webbing in top band and behind calf to secure position
- Breathable panel behind knee
- Contoured panel layout for improved movement
- Pull tabs inside top to aid in pulling on
- Elastic Velcro strap
- Rooster Race Armour pre-shaped foam inner pad
- Heavy Duty Nylon Spandex
- Duratex II
- S (Small) - 35-41 cm knee circumference
- M (Medium) - 41-45 cm knee circumference
- L (Large) - 45-49 cm knee circumference