The Ronstan 30mm Orbit block is small and compact. Used on high performance boats, these blocks are used by the best and perform for the best. Made from advanced fiber and polymer technology, these blocks are ten times stronger than steel, yet more lightweight. This cheek block version is great for creating turning points on the deck for sheeting or control lines.
- Highest working load in its class.
- Secure, versatile and secure attachment.
- Low profile and compact.
- Base suits curved mounting base.
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5m (16ft).
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5m (16ft).
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal.
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon.
- Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema.
- Sheave - 30 mm
- Max. Rope - 8 mm
- M.W.L. - 300 kg
- B. L. - 600 kg
- Weight - 21 g