The Ronstan 15 mm Utility Block range offers small boat sailors a lightweight, stainless steel block range for a variety of applications such as control lines and shockcord tension systems. This single block features a swivel head with removable shackle for easy attachment.
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing block available.
- Precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
- Single loop head blocks include an O-ring to separate running line from head lashing or fixing.
- Dinghy control lines.
- Vangs, cunninghams and tweakers.
- Shock cord tensioning systems.
- BB sheaves: UV stabilized acetal.
- Ball bearings: Stainless steel.
- Cheeks: Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Sheave - 15 mm
- Max. Rope - 5 mm
- M.W.L. - 120 kg
- B. L. - 400 kg
- Weight - 11 g