The Ronstan 15 mm Utility Block range offers small boat sailors a lightweight, stainless steel block range for a variety of applications such as control lines and shockcord tension systems. This double block version is great for control line systems such as cunninghams or boom vangs and features a becket for tie off point.
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing block available.
- Precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
- Single loop head blocks include an O-ring to separate running line from head lashing or fixing.
- Dinghy control lines.
- Vangs, cunninghams and tweakers.
- Shock cord tensioning systems.
- BB sheaves: UV stabilized acetal.
- Ball bearings: Stainless steel.
- Cheeks: Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Sheave - 15 mm
- Max. Rope - 5 mm
- M.W.L. - 240 kg
- B. L. - 700 kg
- Weight - 24 g
Double Block w/ Becket
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.