Replacement rudder lift stop for Laser sailboats. This stainless steel tang keeps your rudder in place during a capsize and is commonly installed between the two gudgeons, with the tab racing down. Not class legal for racing but ideal for training and recreational use.
- Stainless steel
- Installed in line with gudgeons on transom
- Push towards transom to release rudder
- Compatible with Laser sailboats and ILCA dinghies
- Not class legal for racing
- Replacement for LaserPerformance / Vanguard part # 85238
Replacement parts are high quality fittings that perform the same as the parts originally supplied by the boat manufacturer. They do not bear the Laser® registered trademark and are therefore not class approved for racing, but are a great alternative for recreational sailing, programs, or training. Please consult class rules, your local fleet, or regatta NOR documents if you have questions or concerns about specific parts.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and licensed for use in North America to LaserPerformance (US).