This complete rudder assembly fits all model year Laser and ILCA sailboats and it is class legal for racing. In 2010, the blade was upgraded from foam core construction to a much more durable fiberglass 'resin infused' material that outlasts and outperforms the old wood or foam rudders of years past.
- Complete Assembly: ILCA Rudder Blade, ILCA Rudder Head, 10mm Pivot Bolt, and 4mm Downhaul Line.
- Class legal for all International Laser Class Association sailing.
- Note: Item may arrive disassembled to minimize risk of damage during shipping.
- To assemble the complete rudder:
- Tie rudder retaining line into hole in the rudder blade
- Slide the rudder blade into the rudder head
- Thread the 10mm pivot bolt through the hole, securing with lock nut
- Run the retaining line through the rudder head
Replacement for Laser Performance part number 85153.