Upgrade your J/80 sailboat with a new Spinnaker Halyard from the West Coast Sailing Rig Shop. We build these from 6mm Marlow Excel Racing line, which features a color matched Dyneema SK-78 core for low stretch with a 16 plait cover for improved abrasion resistance and durability. Benefits include a very high strength-to-weight ratio, very low stretch, low creep and outstanding durability. The halyard is finished with a snap shackle and stopper ball on the working end and a reeving eye on the cleated end.
- 6mm Marlow Excel Racing Line
- Core - Dyneema SK-78 core
- Cover - 16 Plait Polyester Cover
- Diameter - 6mm
- Ronstan Swiveling Snap shackle w/ color matched stopper ball - shackle substitutions possible by custom order -
- Reeving eye on cleated end
- Finished length of ~85 feet (Long enough for either the Sparcraft or Hall Spar masts)
- Part Number J80141
Click here for J/80 Reference Photos - Visit our one design photo gallery for detailed rigging photos of the J/80.
West Coast Sailing Rig Shop - This item is hand built by our Rig Shop using industry leading best practices for splicing and rigging so you can be confident in a strong and dependable finished product. It was developed to meet class standards and common deck/rigging layouts, using materials appropriate for its application. Please contact our team if you have any question about this or any other one design or custom rigging needs.