Class legal racing sail for the ILCA 7 in the latest 'MK2' radial cut design. Made from a heavy weight 4.5 oz Dacron (the standard on all new MK2/MKII sails) for long sailing life and comes folded. Includes sail bag and free sail numbers/installation. Designed to work with the ILCA 7 lower mast section. The sail has the same specifications as the Laser Standard sail. Made by North Sails.
- Fits ILCA 7 and/or Laser Standard
- Class legal and approved by the International Laser Class Association
- Includes ILCA class logo and patch
- Uses MK2 style battens (Not included, see Related Products)
- Sail #s included and installed free of charge (details below)
- Includes folded sail bag
- 75 square feet
- 4.5 oz Dacron
- Made by North Sails
Free Sail Numbers & Installation **
West Coast Sailing was the first to provide free sail numbers and we still do! This ILCA Laser sail includes Free Euro Style Sail Numbers and sail number installation. To score your free numbers and install, enter your sail number in the fields above and select the Euro Pre Cut number options in either Red/Black or Red/Blue. Country codes for USA, CAN, and AUS are available for an additional $10 and match this Euro font style. For those who prefer the old school Digital 8 style numbers, these are also available in Red/Black and Red/Blue options for an additional $20 installation fee (due to added time to cut number sets). Custom country codes are not available online but can be added to your order offline for an additional $25 with a 10-14 day lead time for numbering.
** Please note that while most sails are numbered same day, sail number installation may delay shipment of your order by up to 24 hours to allow our staff time to accurately apply your sail number according to class rules. If you select a FedEx Expedited Shipping service (Overnight, 2 Day Air, or Express) at checkout AND have requested a sail number, your sail will be shipped with sail numbers loose, rather than installed, in order to ensure that the sail ships the same day it is ordered. If you need a sail number installed on an expedited sail please contact our Customer Support Team to determine if this is feasible.
How To Find Your Sail Number
All ILCA Laser sailboats have an ISAF issued sail number. This number can be found on a sticker on the aft wall of the cockpit. Sail numbers are required for sanctioned racing events to assist with scoring. Country codes are only required at international events, and only available in black.
Sail Number Options
There are four possible sail number combinations available. Most sailors prefer the Euro style numbers in Red/Black, which is our default. Enter your sail number in the fields above and we'll install it for you at no extra cost!
- Euro (Pre Cut) Red/Black - Numbered using the pre cut European style numbers, with first 2 digits in red, last 4 in black - Free!
- Euro (Pre Cut) Red/Blue -Numbered using the pre cut European style numbers, with first 2 digits in red, last 4 in blue - Free!
- Digital Eight - Red/Black - Numbered using Digital Eight style numbers, which our team cuts on install, with first 2 digits in red, last 4 in black - $20 Surcharge
- Digital Eight - Red/Blue -Numbered using Digital Eight style numbers, which our team cuts on install, with first 2 digits in red, last 4 in blue - $20 Surcharge
Class legal country codes are available for USA, AUS, and CAN sailors ($10 fee). These are only available in Euro (Pre Cut) in Black. Please select the Euro (Pre Cut) Red/Black sail number option if selecting a country code and want the sail number and country code to match. Euro (Pre Cut) Red/Blue and both Digital Eight sail number options will have pre cut black country code installed if country code option is selected.