A complete system for easily loading and unloading sit on top kayaks. 80kg (176 lb) load capacity, does not require any heavy lifting and a single person can operate it using the included winch. The unit is designed to be neatly stored on the roof of your vehicle beside your kayak when not in operation. Important Note: Designed to fit Rhino-Rack Vortex and Thule Aero systems with bar overhang with at least 100mm / 4 inches (on each side) excluding pad and clamp setups. This system will not work with stock cross bars or other cross bar systems other than the two listed here. Please contact Rhino directly for other rack compatibility.
- Designed for single person use
- Quick and easy setup
- Uses a 2-point harness to hoist your kayak
- Fits the Rhino Rack Vortex and Thule Aero rack systems
- Load assist system only, does not include roof rack parts
- Designed for Hobie Kayaks up to 14 feet
- Not recommended for Adventure Island, Tandem Island, or Pro Angler 17T - These kayaks are too long/heavy for practical use with this system
- Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item
OVERSIZE SHIPPING INFORMATION
This item is considered oversize due to length and/or weight and will incur a flat rate $40 shipping charge. Standard ground services will be used to safely deliver the item to your shipping destination. For additional information, please review our Shipping Policies.