If you’re looking for a new kind of workout on the water, look no further than the Hobie Mirage Eclipse Dura 12. The revolutionary Eclipse is a lightweight, rigid stand-up pedalboard that you can transport as easily to the beach as it transports you across the water. The MirageDrive on this board will have you cruising like never before, while working the strongest part of your body - your legs. With steering controls right at your fingertips and a carefree kick-up rudder system, this board will have you going exactly where you need to, seamlessly. The Eclipse is incredibly stable and ready for any type of day on the water. Quickly pop the drive and handlebars out for super simple transportation or storage. The Hobie Mirage Eclipse 12 takes standup to a whole new level.
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 36" / 0.92 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 lbs / 20.87 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 57 lbs / 25.85 kg
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
WHY BUY YOUR HOBIE KAYAK FROM WCS PADDLESPORTS?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at Kayaks@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 3
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.