Fitness should never be kept indoors. The Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5 gives you a reason to get out on the water for and effective and fun workout. This lightweight board is as easy to transport as it is to get moving on the water. Efficiency and fun is all wrapped up into one in the Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5. With the MirageDrive to power you through any day and steering controls right at your fingertips, this board cruises the lake, river, or bay with ease. At just 10.5 ft and right around 50 pounds, the Eclipse can be car-topped, carried to the beach, and stored with no trouble. If you’re looking for pedal power in a compact package, the Hobie Mirage Eclipse is the standup board for you.
- MirageDrive w/ Glide Technology - The latest MirageDrive with updated fins for efficient pedaling in all conditions.
- Removable Kick-Up Rudder - Confident steering with kick-up feature and is removable in seconds.
- Adjustable Handlebar and Steering Controls - Enhances stability and balance whilr offering simple left/right steering.
- Quick Set Handlebar Receiver - Remove the handlebar in a snap and quickly connect rudder lines.
- High-Grip EVA Deckpads - Carefree, high traction footing across the whole deck for all-day endurance.
- Advanced Hull Design - 65 years of boardsports design brings a stable and quick ride to the composite epoxy Eclipse.
- Cargo Bungee - Pack a small pack, dry bag, or even camping gear with this secure bungee system.
- Optional Accessories - Protect your board with a board bag, transport with a cart, or add a cup holder!
- Colors -Lunar Blue or Solar Yellow.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10' 6" / 3.2 m
- Width: 33.5" / .85 m
- Capacity: 225 lbs / 102 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 54 lbs / 24.5 kg
- Hull Construction: ACX - Advanced Composite Epoxy
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
WHY BUY YOUR HOBIE KAYAK FROM WCS PADDLESPORTS?
Our dedicated kayak sales staff has over a decade of experience using and selling Hobie kayaks. When we aren’t in the shop helping customers gear up for their kayak fishing, kayak sailing, or recreational kayaking dreams, we’re out on the water living our own. From cruising the Tandem Island on the mighty Columbia River to kayak fly fishing the flats of the Gulf Coast, and even paddling class-V whitewater, our staff is constantly out there, improving our knowledge of life on the water. This knowledge, paired with our industry-leading passion for customer service, creates an unparalleled experience and environment for purchasing and rigging your Hobie kayak.
- Selection – We keep a wide variety of Hobie kayaks in stock at all times.
- Service – Our staff is dedicated to getting you on the water in the kayak you need.
- Experience – Our team here has long-term experience with all different types of paddling.
- Logistics – We have experience shipping boats all over the world, at reasonable rates, quickly.
- Shipping - The Hobie Mirage Eclipse board ships for a flat rate of $156 anywhere in the USA (excludes AK and HI).
- Support – We are a leader in our industry, and you are always our first priority.
- Accessories – We have kayaking accessories and gear in stock to get you all set up in one easy order.
"Love these guys. Bought a Hobie after trying it out during their demo day. Worked with three guys - one kayak guru, a kayak fishing superstar, and a sailing expert - all were knowledgeable and great." - Craig P.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!
- Email us at BoatSales@WestCoastSailing.net
- Call or Text (503) 285-5536 ext 2
- Financing is available. Contact us for details.