Anchor Trolley Kit for Hobie Compass kayaks with everything you need for a complete installation. Hobie has made it easy by designing a kit that doesn't require thru-bolting to mount cheek block pulleys and pad eyes. Effectively position your kayak just how you want it in any condition or depth of water. Adding an anchor trolley to your kayak lets you easily deploy your anchor, drift chute or stake out pole (sold separately) over the side of the cockpit area, then move the attachment position forward or aft to hold your boat in the position desired. Easily sit facing down stream / wind at anchor. Simple pulley system and cleat allows adjustment all along one side of your boat anywhere from bow to stern. A great upgrade for the kayak angler or anyone looking to add ease of use to anchoring.
- Fits the Hobie Compass and Compass Duo
- Can be installed on left or right side
- Lets you easily keep your position in wind or moving water
- Comes complete with instructions
- Also fits the Hobie Outback 2019
- Hobie Part Number 72020273