The light weight aluminum tiller extension attaches to most tillers. Available in several lengths to match boat type or preference. All extensions include universal joint and base for mounting on existing tillers. The rigid anodized body of this tiller extension transmits subtle boat and rudder movements, allowing you to steer by the feel of the helm. The simple and lightweight design has no unnecessary frills - every aspect contributes to its strength, stiffness, or comfort.
- Simple and lightweight design has no unnecessary frills - every aspect contributes to its strength, stiffness, or comfort.
- Non-slip foam rubber grip does not absorb water, providing an excellent grip without compromising "feel" and helm feedback for trim, weight placement, and heel-angle adjustments.
- A flexible rubber universal joint allows sailors to hold the extension from any direction for precise steering control.
- The 7102 universal joint and nonslip foam grip are UV-protected and perfect for full dagger-grip and fingertip steering.
- Rope core for safety.
- Tube Diameter: 5/8" (16mm).
- Fastener Spacing: 1 1/4" (31.8mm).
- Fasteners: Two 3/16" (5mm).
- Choose 33" for FJ
- Choose 36" for 420 and V15
- Choose 42" for Sunfish and Laser (recreation)
- Choose 48" for Laser (racing)