Carbo Ratchets allow sailors to hand-hold loaded lines and offer balance between holding power and controlled easing.
- Sheave: 75 mm / 2 15/16 in
- Length: 137 mm / 5 3/8 in
- Weight: 227 g / 8 oz
- Shackle pin: 6 mm / 1/4 in
- Maximum line: 12 mm / 7/16 in
- Maximum working load: 341 kg / 750 lb
- Breaking load: 1361 kg / 3000 lb
- Holding power: 15:1
ONE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
This fitting is commonly used and/or recommended for the following one design sailboat applications:
- J105 Mainsheet Block (x1)
- MC Scow Mainsheet Block (x1)
- Melges 24 Mainsheet Ratchet Block (x1)
- Snipe Mainsheet Block (x1)
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.