The perfect choice for sailing in cold weather conditions, the new 4-layer Gill Pro Drysuit offers the ultimate in protection against the water. With in-built adjustable braces and pre marked glideskin collar and cuffs, the fit adjusts to your body helping to prevent water from entering the suit. The outer nylon layer is reinforced with a polyester PU coated overlay, finished with fabric socks and reinforced knees and seat for increased durability. This is our best selling drysuit and popular among scholastic sailors in high school and college as well as winter frostbite sailors. A junior specific version is also available in Junior Medium and Junior Large sizes.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable 4-layer fabric.
- Fully taped seams and Gill's maximum 5 dot rating.
- Pre marked glideskin collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
- Protective external YKK Vislon zipper.
- Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
- Elasticated waist.
- Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability.
- Fabric socks for increased durability.
Drysuit Tips from West Coast Sailing
- Drysuit neck seal can be *carefully* trimmed for sailors with larger necks.
- The zipper comes lubricated, but should be rinsed with water after each use.
- We recommend Zip Tech Zipper Lubricant to maintain your zipper, but even chap stick will work in a pinch.
- Store drysuit unfolded, unzipped, and away from dirt and dust.