A youth drysuit designed for extreme waterproof protection from wet and cold conditions. The Pro Drysuit offers incredible levels of protection allied to a lightweight design and uses the toughest Gill 5 Dot 4 Layer Fabric. All unnecessary layers of fabric have been eliminated to maximize breathability, reduce weight and improve comfort.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable 4-layer fabric.
- Fully taped seams and Gill's maximum 5 dot rating.
- Internal suspenders for a comfortable fit.
- Elasticized waist.
- Pre marked collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
- Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
- Reinforced seat and knees.
Drysuit Tips from West Coast Sailing
- Drysuit neck seal can be *carefully* trimmed for sailors with larger necks.
- The zipper comes lubricated, but should be rinsed with water after each use.
- We recommend Zip Tech Zipper Lubricant to maintain your zipper, but even chap stick will work in a pinch.
- Store drysuit unfolded, unzipped, and away from dirt and dust.
Product Reviews (1)
My daughter sails a lot (150 days per years) and over the years we have tried several drysuits, including ones that were much more expensive. She preferred this Gill drysuit as it is the most comfortable. We never had any problems with the neck, wrists or booties leaking, and the zipper is well made. Eventually, she wore through the material (where the life vest rubs against her thigh), so we bought another one.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.