Ideal for those wanting the flex and adjustability of a lace closure, the Edge Boot offers optimized grip and comfort with engineered flex zones and raised instep profile, perfect for use with hiking straps. Easy to slip on, with a lace closure system and wide adjustable ankle strap for additional support, they are constructed with 4mm Neoprene and blind stitched seams for maximum comfort and warmth. The textured reinforcement across the bridge help to protect against contact with foot straps while the wrap-around, non marking stiff rubber sole offers optimised grip wet surfaces. Ideal for all conditions, the Edge Boot is suitable for dinghy sailing, paddle and boardsports such as stand up paddleboarding and surfing. It depends on each individual, but we'd recommend wearing the Edge Boot in Winter temperatures between 48-59 degrees fahrenheit.
Looking for Adult sizes 7/8 - 15? See our Gill Edge Lace Up Boot
- Lace closure system for improved fit
- Wide supportive ankle strap for support
- Blindstitched seams for waterproof seal
- High grip sole
- Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support
- Wraparound, nonmarking natural rubber sole for improved grip
- 4mm Neoprene for warmth
- Weight (Pair) - 2.65 pounds (size 43/44, USA Men's 10/10.5)
- Sizes are listed as men's sizes - use the chart to convert to women's equivalent.