Complete beach launching dolly for the Sunfish sailboat. Dynamic Dollies and Racks brings the latest in design and materials to popular small boat dollies. If you have owned a Seitech Dolly in the past, these dollies are 100% interchangeable but have several notable improvements. New features include wheels with ball bearings, tie-down eyelets on key parts, injection-molded glass-reinforced plastic joints, and a 3 inch non-stretch polyester sling. The Dynamic Sunfish Dolly is a single tube dolly with bow support and sling.
- Easy Rolling Wheels - Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16 in x 4 in wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint. with Delrin ball bearings for easy rolling on any surface
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction - 1-1/2 in square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners is both lightweight and strong.
- High Strength Plastic Joints - Injection-molded tough glass-reinforced UV protected plastic joint components are used to connect the aluminum tubing, with stainless steel through-bolts for extra stability.
- Support Sling - 3 inch non-stretch polyester sling, ideal for boat storage and retrieval in wavy conditions.
- Tie-Down Points - Eyelets on all handle and sling fittings to easily secure boat to dolly
- Easy Lift Handle - The large forward handle and balanced load make moving your dolly super easy
- Quick Transport - The dolly can be broken down into several sections for easy transport in a vehicle or for storage when not in use
- Maintenance Free - Completely corrosion-proof and maintenance free components for long life
- Made in the USA - Manufactured by Dynamic Dollies & Racks in Bristol, Rhode Island
Warranty - Every care has been taken in the manufacture of your Dynamic Dolly. It is warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and material when properly used, cared for, and maintained. Dynamic will replace, free of charge, any part that proves, upon examination, to be defective under normal use. Owners are responsible for shipping product to Dynamic Dollies for inspection.
Assembly Instructions - Dynamic Type 3 Dolly
Assembly Video - Dynamic Dolly Assembly
Product Reviews (2)
Easy to assemble. perfectly balanced. Great product. Would recommend it to anybody looking for a beach dolly.
Great way to move my Sunfish! As the bow drops off the front when it is pulled, it should have a way to secure the nose of the Sunfish to the trolley.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.