This aluminum Clam Cleat includes a becket that holds the end of the rope under the cleat to allow rigging with a 2:1 advantage. Becket also holds shockcord & bungee. No need for extra parts. Ideal for Cunningham adjustment on small boats, or as a Traveler Cleat on Laser/ILCA sailboats. Use as a deck cleat or fit onto masts, booms and curved surfaces.
- Integrated fairlead guides line into cleat
- Includes becket under cleat to allow rigging with 2:1 advantage
- Mounts easily to flat or curved surfaces
- Suitable for use with 3mm to 6mm lines.
- Mounting hardware not included
- Part Number CL704
- Laser / ILCA Traveler Cleat - Installed on deck aft of cockpit to secure traveler line. Becket opening allows you to run your hiking strap shockcord under the cleat for a clean set up.