This aluminum Clam Cleat includes a becket that holds the end of the rope under the cleat to allow rigging with a 2:1 advantage. Becket also holds shockcord & bungee. No need for extra parts. Ideal for Cunningham adjustment on small boats, or as a Traveler Cleat on Laser/ILCA sailboats. Use as a deck cleat or fit onto masts, booms and curved surfaces.
- Integrated fairlead guides line into cleat
- Includes becket under cleat to allow rigging with 2:1 advantage
- Mounts easily to flat or curved surfaces
- Suitable for use with 3mm to 6mm lines.
- Mounting hardware not included
- Part Number CL704
- Laser / ILCA Traveler Cleat - Installed on deck aft of cockpit to secure traveler line. Becket opening allows you to run your hiking strap shockcord under the cleat for a clean set up.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.