Robline Admiral 5000 is an allround rope that is easy to splice and taper while offering highest breaking load values at the same time. Recommended for halyards on larger boards where low stretch is required. Admiral 5000 is made for sailors and riggers who need the properties of Admiral 7000 in a cordage that is easy to splice (sometimes by means of on-board equipment only). Due to the 24-plait cover combined with a strong Dyneema® SK78 core, Admiral 5000 is easy to splice and to taper while maintaining the breaking load values. This performance rope adjusts optimally to your needs and achieves very good values in terms of abrasion.
- Colors: Blue, Green, Red
- Diameter - 8 mm (5/16 inch)
- Other Available Diameters - 6mm / 10mm
- Core - Dyneema® SK78
- Cover - 24 Plait Polyester
- Applications -Halyards on Cruising & Performance sailboats
- Features - Double Braid, Great Strength, UV Resistance, Easily Splicable, Abrasion Resistance
- Average Strength - 8542 lb
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Excellent strength thanks to Dyneema core
- Elongation - Minimal elongation
- Material - Dyneema® SK78 core with 24 Plait Polyester cover
- Splicing - Easy to splice and taper
Dyneema Core Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.