Sta-Set is a strong, flexible and long wearing performance double braid polyester line with superior durability and dependability. It is high strength, low stretch, and extremely durable, yet it still remains soft over time. Sta-Set is both easy to handle and splice. A true multi-purpose line used for sheets and controls on a wide range of boats from 420s and Flying Scots to Keelboats. The ideal line for collegiate programs and sailing schools looking for a high quality line with superior durability and dependability. Perfect for halyards, mainsheets, jib sheets, and control lines.
- Colors: (Blue, Green, Red)
- Diameter - 6mm (1/4 inch)
- Core - 12 Strand Polyester
- Cover - 24 plait braided Polyester
- Applications - Halyards, mainsheets, jib sheets, and control lines
- Features - Double Braid, Good Strength, UV Resistance, Easily Spliceable
- Average Strength - 2,350 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Decent strength for a 100% polyester line
- Elongation - Low stretch/elongation for a 100% polyester line
- Material - 100% Polyester cover and core
- Splicing - Eye splice ready
Polyester Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.