Blue Ocean® Doublebraid is Marlow Ropes' latest addition to the eco-conscious Blue Ocean® product range which is manufactured from sustainable materials. The heat-set braid-on-braid Doublebraid is made from 100% recycled waste plastic bottles and offers industry leading strength and stretch performance. Flexibility and soft feel ensures easy handling around the boat, making this an ideal sheet and a great all around line. Easy splicing removes the need for bulky knots at the clew of the sail, which also reduce a ropes breaking strength. Also good for halyards thanks to the heat setting process helping to reduce stretch.
- Colors: (Gray, Red, Green, Blue)
- Diameter - 6mm (1/4 inch)
- Core - 16 strand braided recycled polyester
- Cover - 24 plait braided recycled polyester
- Applications - Control line purchase, Furlers, Guys, Halyards, Reefing Lines, Runner-Tails, Sheets, Vang
- Features - Double Braid, Good Strength, UV Resistance, Easily Spliceable
- Average Strength - 3,058 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Good strength for a 100% polyester line
- Elongation - Reduced elongation compared to similar diameter polyester lines
- Material - 100% Recycled Polyester cover and core
- Splicing - Eye splice ready
Polyester Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.