Marlow Excel Racing is one of our favorite go to options for dinghy control lines and even halyards. It features a color matched Dyneema SK-78 core for low stretch with a 16 plait cover for improved abrasion resistance and durability. It also can be stripped for halyards and spin sheets due to its easily identifiable cover color and matching core. A truly versatile line!
- Diameter - 5mm (3/16 inch)
- Other Available Diameters - 4mm
- Core - Dyneema SK-78
- Cover - 16 plait Polyester
- Applications - Control Lines, Halyards
- Features - Double, Low Stretch, High Strength, Abrasion Resistance
- Average Strength - 3150 lbs
- SOLD BY THE FOOT (Quantity 1 = 1 Foot. Adjust quantity to order longer lengths)
- Strength - Dyneema fiber is stronger than steel for its weight
- Stretch - Very low stretch thanks to Dyneema core
- Material - Dyneema® SK-75 HMPE (high molecular weight polyethylene) with Polyester cover for durability
Dyneema Core Double Braid
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.