This rugged Club 420 hull or bottom cover fits great and installs easily with a preset bungee. Designed for storing or transporting a 420 upside down. Fits Club and International 420s. Available in Seagull Gray with Black Trim.
- Ideal for transporting a 420 on the deck.
- Reinforced for all deck hardware at the stern as well as nine heavy duty webbing loops to allow the cover to be laced super taut for flap free highway travel.
- Daily use of the cover is a breeze - there are no strings to mess with.
- For absolute "flap free" highway travel we have installed 5 webbing loops that allow the cover to be pulled drum tight with the use of lacing lines.
- Reinforcement has been added to the transom to prevent any chafe from the gudgeons.
- Colie Deluxe covers are made from Top Gun, the highest quality marine fabric made in America. It is a rugged abrasion-resistant material with stay-true, long lasting colors. Top Gun is guaranteed for a five year period against excessive loss of color or strength under normal exposure conditions. It's also UV and mildew resistant, plus water repellent and breathable. All our covers are constructed from Seagull Gray color Top Gun.
- Because of the breathable nature of the Top Gun fabric, there is a reduced the risk of hull blisters when the boat is covered while in a damp condition.
- Sewn with Tenara thread by Gore which has a lifetime guarantee for sun-rot. We can say without hesitation that our covers last longer than any others we've seen or heard about.
- Includes your name or sail number, neatly stenciled on it for personalization.
- Color: Seagull Gray with Black Trim
Shipping & Returns
Delivery Info: Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on most orders* to the Continental United States over $75. Our Standard Shipping method utilizes USPS, UPS, and FedEx to send packages near and far. Oversize/Freight shipping (where applicable), Expedited Shipping (where available), and rates to other destinations will be calculated at checkout.
See our Shipping Page for more information (and exceptions).
Returns Info: Your 100% satisfaction is our goal - we want you to love your sailing gear, but if something doesn't work out, we accept returns on most new, unused items*. Returns can be made within 366 days (1 year + 1 day) of your original order date. Exceptions include (and are not limited to) cut line, Rig Shop products, special order items, numbered sailors, and items used or worn sailing.
See our Returns Page for more information.